As you can see Jase of course loooooved to feed the goats as always. Tyce seemed to be intrigued with Ronald McDonald. It was their first time in the McDonalds Play place. It is amazing what can please a little guy! Basically if I had a McDonalds full of goats and Ronald McDonald, we would be set!
The Bates Family
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
The zoo!
We took a spur of the moment trip to the zoo on Monday. My friend Amanda from Des Moines has a little girl so she wanted to know if we would want to go to the zoo with them. We are always up for anything, since there isn't a whole lot to do in Grinnell, so we took off and went to the Blank Park zoo for a couple of hours. I don't think it was even a couple of hours. That zoo it so small we made it through in about an hour! It was nice because we got done just in time to meet Aunt Erin for some lunch since she was just leaving class at DMU! It was a fun day and I am sure it was just the first trip of many to the zoo!
As you can see Jase of course loooooved to feed the goats as always. Tyce seemed to be intrigued with Ronald McDonald. It was their first time in the McDonalds Play place. It is amazing what can please a little guy! Basically if I had a McDonalds full of goats and Ronald McDonald, we would be set!
As you can see Jase of course loooooved to feed the goats as always. Tyce seemed to be intrigued with Ronald McDonald. It was their first time in the McDonalds Play place. It is amazing what can please a little guy! Basically if I had a McDonalds full of goats and Ronald McDonald, we would be set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment