The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Friday, April 13, 2012

My little Stars

We have been doing gymnastics with Jase for almost two years now and Tyce has also been able to get involved as well, however, I don't pay for Tyce like I do Jase :) The class is for 18 months to 3 years and Tyce just tags along and has definitely been picking up on many of the things we do at gymnastics. Hopefully soon Jase will be moving up to the Preschool class and I can enroll Tyce in the Tots class at 18 months! It is so fun to see the little boys each week doing their "thing" at gymnastics. Jase absolutely loves it still and Tyce really is getting the hang of it and enjoys it as well. It is so amazing to see how much Jase has really improved on the techniques and how well he can listen and follow instructions (not so much from me all the time though). I am glad this is something they can enjoy together and improve on as each week goes by.

Posted by Picasa

As you can see, Kori the instructor doesn't leave Tyce out of doing anything! Tyce is such a dare devil and doesn't hesitate to do a thing!


Posted by Picasa

And we have Jase. Such a cute gymnastics star. He lets Kori pretty much take him where she wants to try new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment