The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Zoo with Grandma J!

On Thursday I packed the boys up and we went to the zoo with Grandma, or should I say MiMa. It was pretty hot but the boys didn't seem to mind. Jase had a good time. It was too bad though because a lot of the exhibits were shut down due to construction. We made the most of it though. He absolutely loved the dinosaur exhibit they had. It was so neat because he could get really close to them and they were constantly in motion. Is that sad that we go to the zoo to look at LIVE animals and what he really enjoyed were the FAKE dinosaurs :) Of course he really enjoyed feeding the goats, the train ride and the aquarium full of fish as well, but I think he liked the big dinosaurs the best. Tyce enjoyed the nice stroller ride where he could sleep most of the afternoon!
Both the boys were pretty tired when we left and were ready for bed when we got home! This weekend they are spending some time with both grandparents. I love my kids more than anything in the world, but sometimes I need a break from being with them 24/7! They enjoy their time with the grandparents as well:)

Here are just a few pictures from the zoo. My camera battery of course died so I got some of Jase and the dinosaurs!


This exhibit however was not his favorite. As you can see, the dinosaurs are attacking another dinosaur. Jase says "eww eee"











No comments:

Post a Comment