Good ole Tyce had a fun time too. He is into everything now so he loves seeing new objects and toys. He went on a short shopping trip with Grandma and I! Ady of course got to enjoy and day at the spa! We can't forget about the girl!
The Bates Family
Monday, May 2, 2011
Scar Face.
This weekend the boys and I packed up and went to see my parents for an evening. Since Jeff had to work on Saturday and we had dinner plans with our friends Scott and Jenna I thought we would head back a day early. Poor Jase was having a little too much fun with Grandma and was jumping up and down and fell and scraped his face. Tough guy didn't cry a whole lot but it sure did scare the crap out of me! He was good to go after a little mommy and grandma love :)
Good ole Tyce had a fun time too. He is into everything now so he loves seeing new objects and toys. He went on a short shopping trip with Grandma and I! Ady of course got to enjoy and day at the spa! We can't forget about the girl!

Good ole Tyce had a fun time too. He is into everything now so he loves seeing new objects and toys. He went on a short shopping trip with Grandma and I! Ady of course got to enjoy and day at the spa! We can't forget about the girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment