The good
We had just another great week except I am getting into my panic/clean everything phase. I figure if the boy is going to get out all of his clothes and take them to the living room, I would take advantage and go through them to get them to the basement before I bring up his 0-3 month clothing for T.C.B. I am trying to do just one thing at a time but I am starting to get a bit crazy about it! Jase has also been quite the organizer too. He has been taking things such as my lotions, tummy butter, pee cup (for my next dr's appt), bobby pins, and nipple cream...yes nipple cream...and placing them next to the girl's pillow. I am not sure what his thinking process is and why he likes to do this but maybe one day I will figure it out! Until then, if that is what he would like to do, then I guess it isn't hurting anything :)
My dad also came up this week and played some golf with Jeff. I think they both had a pretty good time!
As for Jeff and I we are just counting down the days for T.C.B. I am really counting and Jeff is really really counting the days :0). I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable and sleeping is no fun. Especially when I want to be 100% full of energy for the little man the next day. I know that in a couple of months Jase won't get the full attention that his mom has been able to give him the past few months that we have been home together. It kind of makes me sad and I am having a difficult time trying to figure out "how do I share all this love?" I know it is possible because people do it all the time.
The Bad
So, this week the girl had a traumatic incident. Yesterday morning Jase and I were at the neighbors "mowing" w/ his toy mower of course, and a car pulled up and stopped right in front of our house. Keep in mind Ady is a black Pug and Halloween is right around the corner. Anyway, the guy got out of his car and walked very quickly toward Ady. He didn't see Jase and I in the neighbors yard. I kind of watched him and he kept going toward Ady like he was going to take her. I saw all of this happening and grabbed Jase and ran over to him. I asked him three times if there was something I could help him with and that was my house. Finally the third time he said "I just wanted to play with your dog." This was NOT his intent and I knew it. As soon as he saw us coming towards him, he returned to his car and drove off. I of course didn't get the license plate, but I got a pretty good description of the guy.
To make a long story short, I went inside and called the police. First of all, the guy was driving his car, stopped his car and got out to just play with my dog?!?! That story doesn't make sense to me. We live in a neighborhood where everyone ties their dog out and shouldn't have to worry about someone stealing it. I was not happy at all. Of course all the "what if's" go through my head afterwards. What if we weren't in the front of the neighbors house or what if he would have taken her? You hear of sickening stories around Halloween and black animals and what people do to them. It just makes me sick. The girl is nice and safe now and I haven't taken her out of my sight.
Poor girl! Just look at that pug face! I don't know what I would do if something happened to her.
This weekend Aunt Jess is coming to see Jase and we are going with a group of people back to the Pumpkin Farm on Sunday. It should be a good time and it will be nice to see some people we haven't seen in a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment