The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Theeee Vegas



Sometimes you meet a person and you just click-you're comfortable with them, like you have known them your whole life, and you don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything:)




Two weeks ago, 11 girls packed their bags and headed to Vegas to celebrate one of my very best friends who is getting married in a couple weeks!  This was a girls trip that I am so glad I went on.  Everything about the trip was amazing. From the time I left my house until the dreaded fly home, it was a trip I will always remember. By dreaded I mean the flying on an airplane after only getting a couple hours of sleep. I was definitely ready to see my family tough!






Here's to the nights that turned into mornings with the friends that have turned into family!!









Every one has a friend during each stage of life.  But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.  I'm one lucky girl!!


I can't wait to celebrate YOU Miss Rachel on your big day!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment