The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hayden Mae is 5 months

Oh....Em...Geee...  my baby girl is 5 months old already.  I can't believe how much she has just taken off the past month!  She has really blossomed and is starting to form that little personality that you see at 5 months.  I loooooove this stage.  They can laugh, smile and know who you are.  She is definitely letting us know the things she likes and doesn't like too.  Our little girl is eating cereal and can sit up on her own!  She finally got the hang of rolling over, especially with the help of her brothers.  It went straight from rolling over to sitting up and I know she will be crawling soon.  She has to keep up with her crazy siblings.  Hayden is doing well over all.  She has her moments where she likes the 4 am feeding but other times she will sleep from 8-6:30.  We are still trying to get her consistent on that!  This mamma needs to sleep!!!  Hayden is really noticing things and loves anything with music or sound. She is such a grabber and loves to tackle anybody's hair.  I just can't believe my baby girl is getting so big.  She is so cute.  We did experience a little pink eye but with antibiotics it was gone in no time.  Other than that she is in good shape and we couldn't ask for a better baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment