The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hayden is one month!

Our little Hayden Mae is one month old already and she is definitely filling out and growing too fast. I feel like she is growing out of her baby stage too quickly.  I want her to stay so little forever! Especially since I know is is our last baby.  She is simply perfect in our eyes and she has a go with the flow attitude so far...unless she is hungry.  We have had a couple times where I didn't know what the heck to do with her (newborn photo session and a couple walks that she wasn't so sure about) but we have otherwise adjusted very well.  I think it was right when people say that going from 2 to 3 isn't as much as an adjustment as going from 1 to 2 kiddos.



Hayden has been out little sweet pea.  She has become used to Tycer ALWAYS in her face asking to pet her and Jase constantly kissing her forehead   At times it is strange because she has a calmness about her when they come around which I would think she would be complete opposite and scared of them tackling and giving her high fives all the time.  She has been such a good sleeper (minus a few nights) so I hope that continues.  She gets up at least one time in the night and I nurse her for about 25 minutes and then she goes right back to sleep.  She must know that her brothers are early risers and she needs to get as much sleep as she can!  She is starting to set a nice schedule that works for everyone in the house so that is always a plus too.  I hope that continues so I can plan our summer days accordingly.




Hayden has been able to tag along and go with the flow with me and the boys for the past month quite well.  She has seen a lot of our friends and I think she likes to be the center of attention and constantly be held!  She has even been on a few shopping trips with my mom and I.  We thought we would start her early which really thrilled my husband.


Hayden has been nothing but a blessing for us.  As for me, yes I am tired and I am trying to figure out life with three little ones, but I take one day at a time and I take the help when I can get it!  That is for sure!  We love you Hayden Mae and we don't want you to grow up too fast!          

No comments:

Post a Comment