The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Thursday, November 3, 2011

TrIcK oR tReAt!

Or should I say "trit tor treet" as Jase the Football player would say! We had a Happy Halloween! Both the boys had a great time trick or treating. I was so amazed and proud of the Jase man. He went up to every door, said "trit tor treet" and "tank to" (thank you) and only took one piece of candy. I had a talk with him before we left and tried to explain to him that he will need to go to each door, ring the door bell and take one piece of candy. Anytime he took two pieces he would put one back and most of the time the people answering the door would go ahead and give him two pieces! He was such a sweetie. We made it out for about an hour and when we started to make our way back to the house, I asked Jase if he was ready to go home. He shook his head yes, so we headed back home. He was a tired out little boy! It was nice too because my sister was able to help me out. Jeff volunteered to hand out candy at the house, so my sister went with me to take the boys. Tyce was a good little Cow. He sat in the stroller and watched his brother get all the candy. It was a successful trip and Jase was definitely on a sugar high the next day!













No comments:

Post a Comment