The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Jeff celebrated his 28th birthday this week! It was especially nice because he had the day off and he wanted to have a nice relaxing day with the boys.
When I woke up that morning there was a letter that he had written to me, thanking me for all I do for him, the boys and our family. He talked about how amazing I was at being a mother and wife. I will have to say that really touched my heart. I should be telling him how wonderful he is...especially on his birthday.

To my husband,

Thank you for being such a caring father and husband. You mean more to me than you will ever know. Every time I see you interacting with the boys puts a smile on my face! When you tell them you love them and are so proud of them, truly melts my heart. You are such a hard worker and you take care of your family in so many ways. You support me in every way possible, especially when I need advice on a decision to make with our boys. I think we make a great team and so far have done a good job raising our boys together! I will have to admit, they are pretty AWESOME. But that is all because of you!
Thanks to you I am able to spend every single day with our boys and I don't have to miss Jase learning to talk and Tyce rolling over...constantly!!! You are truly amazing at everything you do and you have accomplished so much! I am so proud to be your wife and to say that you are my husband.

Happy Birthday from all of us!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Bday Jeff! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!! Be ready for some Margs!

    ReplyDelete