CONGRATULATIONS to Jeff. He has been given the opportunity to be the Pharmacy Manager at Hy-Vee! This is a position he wanted since he started working. It happened just much faster then what we thought, but we are not complaining! His hard work and dedication as a Pharmacist has really paid off. He starts the new position on Monday so he is very excited. He will now be the "go to" guy at the Pharmacy! This is also great news for me because I know we will be here in Grinnell for a while, so possibly start looking at finding a permanent place to live in the future. We are finding that renting can get to you after a while. Especially with kids and finding things you would want to do with your own home, but you can't because it really isn't yours :(
Before Jeff was a "float" pharmacist and could have potentially moved to 5 different stores when they needed him. Luckily he never had to do this and was able to stay in Grinnell. This is a great opportunity for Jeff and everyone is so proud of him! Another plus is he really works less hours per week. Somehow it works out that he will have two full days off during the weeks that he works Saturday and the weeks he does not work Saturday, he will have a 3 day weekend! With T.C.B coming it will be nice to have him home some days of the week. So congrats to you hubby. You deserve it!
Jase
Jase is still on the go constantly! He was able to spend today with both sets of Grandparents including the Great-Grandmas, and Aunt Jessica! He loves being the COA. They each have a special bond with Jase and it is so amazing to see them with him. He was very sad when everyone had to leave for the evening. He thinks that everyday we need to be outside with the entire family there with him:) We spent the day watching football and enjoyed each other's company. It was nice and it gives Jeff and I some time to sit back and watch the little man interact with other family members. The poor buddy was tuckered out and ready for bed by 6:00 so we will see how he does this evening. I doubt we will be able to get that extra hour of sleep that everyone looks forward to when you set your clocks back...but we will see.
T.C.B
We are anxiously awaiting for the arrival of T.C.B. We met with the surgeon earlier this week and have scheduled the arrival date for December 6. Exactly one month from now we will have another little guy in our lives. It is crazy that it is all planned for this time around. With Jase I didn't have time to think. My water broke and we were off. Granted he took a nice 23 hours to come out but mentally preparing for that wasn't an issue because we didn't know what to expect. This time around we show up at the hospital and we will have a baby by 8:00 A.M. Holy Cow! I still struggle with knowing that Jase won't be the only boy around and it has been just him and I for the longest time, but I know it will be okay. I will give all I have to both of these boys!! My sister said it perfectly to me when she said "Emily you are giving Jase the most amazing thing in the world. You are giving him a best friend for life."
All of these boys mean the world to me and I am so proud to be part of their lives as their wife and mother!
Congrats to Jeff! What an accomplishment! That is so exciting for you guys! Hope you're feeling well Emily! :)
ReplyDelete