The Bates Family

The Bates Family

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Go Cats Go!


Little man is being quite the Panther I must say! I guess he takes after his dad...and his mom too!

So the other morning Jase insisted on "organizing" the pillows for him and the girl too! How nice. We did our usual 7:45 A.M. pout because we like to go outside immediately after breakfast (even though mom and Jase are still in their pj's). Then we mowed the hardwood floors a bit. We found something else we like to do as well. Jase took all the pillows off the couches and put them in the middle of the room so he could fall into them and the girl can snooze if he lets her.




Hey if it makes him happy...what more can I ask for!? There is nothing better in life then to see this face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment